Skip to Main Content
UCLA Registrar's Office

These forms facilitate many registration and enrollment transactions including cancellation of registration, enrollment petitions, and readmission.

Cancellation of Registration

Cancel registration prior to the first day of instruction with this form

Enrollment Petition

Use this form for late registration, late study list, late study list changes that cannot be done through MyUCLA, and retroactive changes

Fee Reduction Request

Certain approved undergraduates enrolled in 10 or fewer units may be eligible for reduced tuition

Undergraduate Program Change Petition

Use this form to petition for a change of major, minor, or College or school

Legal Name Change or Correction

Use this form to submit a legal name change or special punctuation or format of legal name on the diploma

Intercampus Visitor Program Application

Apply for one-term enrollment at another UC campus

Simultaneous UC Enrollment Application

Eligible undergraduates can use this form to apply for enrollment in a course at another UC campus

Undergraduate Readmission Application

Students who have been absent for more than one term use this form to apply for readmission to UCLA

Withdrawal Notice

Students may be eligible to withdraw from a term if they have not completed any enrolled classes