Skip to Main Content
UCLA Registrar's Office

Use MyUCLA to update personal information such as address or legal name, and to request a preferred first name.

Address Change

Address changes can be made through MyUCLA or in writing

Legal Name Change

An official request and proof of new legal name are required to change a student name on official records

Preferred First Name

On request, a preferred first name can appear on certain student records

Related Content