Skip to Main Content
UCLA Registrar's Office

Undergraduates absent for more than one term, and graduate students not registered or on official leave, must file a readmission application.

One-Term Absence

Information about one-term absences for undergraduate students and returning to campus

Planned Academic Leave (PAL)

Non-UC study abroad programs and the International Education Office

Undergraduate Readmission

Steps for filling out the readmission application and deadlines

Graduate Student Continuous Registration Policy

Graduate students must be registered or on official leave until degree award

Graduate Student Leave of Absence

Eligibility and requirements, including information for international students

Graduate Student Readmission

Information on how to reapply to the Graduate Division