Skip to Main Content

For coronavirus information for the UCLA community, please visit the Ashe Center website and UCLA’s information page.

UCLA Registrar's Office

Undergraduate students who complete a term but do not register the next term may return the subsequent term.

Undergraduate students who complete a term (fall, winter, spring), and do not register the following term, may return to UCLA the subsequent term as a continuing student and be eligible to register and enroll during regular assigned appointment times. Continuing students who plan to not attend UCLA must declare nonattendance.

A student on a one-term absence who plans to attend another institution, including UCLA Extension, should discuss plans with the College or school counselor before enrolling elsewhere. On returning to UCLA, the student must have an official transcript mailed from the institution directly to UCLA Undergraduate Admission, 1147 Murphy Hall, Box 951436, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1436.