The UCLA Registrar’s Office notarizes only those documents it issues: diplomas, official transcripts, and proofs of enrollment.
Most students can use the online notarization request (sign-in required). Processing takes up to one week, not including delivery time. A special handling fee applies.
- Online notarized diploma request (diploma image required, PDF format only)
- Online notarized official transcript request
- Online notarized proof of enrollment request
Special Verification Letter
Students who are not able to use the online notarization request may use a Special Verification Letter Request instead.
Submit the completed request in person or by mail, with attachments and payment, plus recipient address for delivery once notarized, to the Registrar’s Office student services windows.
Attn: Notary Request
UCLA Registrar’s Office
Los Angeles CA 90095-1429
- Mail orders must be accompanied by a check or money order, payable to Regents-UC.
- Diploma notarization requests must include a copy of the diploma.
- In-person orders by current students are billed to the BruinBill account.
For information on apostilles (authentication of public official signatures on documents to be used outside the U.S.) and applicable fees, see the California Secretary of State authentications website.