Skip to Main Content

For coronavirus information for the UCLA community, please visit the Ashe Center website and UCLA’s information page.

UCLA Registrar's Office

Transcripts of academic work taken at the professional schools and UCLA Extension are ordered directly from those schools.

The Registrar’s Office provides transcripts for undergraduate work in the College and schools, and Graduate Division work, for regular UCLA terms and summer sessions. Professional school and UCLA Extension transcripts are processed by the individual school.