Skip to Main Content
UCLA Registrar's Office

Use these forms to facilitate graduation and diploma services, or to request an early certificate of completion.

Declaration of Candidacy and Request to Graduate In Absentia

Undergraduate students use this form to identify a degree-completion term, and to request in absentia graduation if that occurs while nonregistered

Diploma Mail Request

Use this form to facilitate mail or expedited delivery of a diploma

Diploma Agent Authorization

Use this form to authorize an agent to pick up a diploma in person

Degree Completion Letter

Request a degree completion letter before formal proof of the degree award is recorded on the official transcript

Special Degree Services Request

Request degree-related services for which specific forms are not available

Replacement Diploma Request

Use this form to replace a lost or destroyed diploma or obtain a replacement after a legal name change