Skip to Main Content

For information about COVID-19 policies and restrictions on campus, please visit the UCLA COVID-19 resources website.

UCLA Registrar's Office

Use this form for late registration, late study list and changes, and retroactive changes.

Undergraduate and graduate students can use this form for late registration (fees not paid, not enrolled); late study list (fees paid, not enrolled); late study list changes; and retroactive changes. Follow the instructions that accompany this form to complete the student information, enrollment term, and enrollment actions sections. Indicate study list changes and obtain the required signatures.

Download Enrollment Petition

Do not use an Enrollment Petition when MyUCLA is available for the transaction.


Submit the petition in person at the following offices:

  • School of the Arts and Architecture
    2200 Broad Art Center
  • School of Law
    1224 Law Building
  • Herb Alpert School of Music
    1642 Schoenberg Music Building
  • School of Theater, Film, and Television
    103 East Melnitz Building
  • Graduate students (retroactive actions only)
    1255 Murphy Hall
  • All other students Registrar’s Office
    1113 Murphy Hall, or fax to 310-206-4520

In compliance with COVID-19-related safer-at-home orders, Registrar forms cannot be accepted in person at this time. If the service is not available online, send the form by e-mail instead. Contact Registrar’s Office units by e-mail or through the MyUCLA Message Center with questions.

Note: The College and schools may require a separate or additional petition process.