Most transcript orders are processed through MyUCLA. Orders that need special handling or attachments must be processed by mail or in person.
Order an Official Academic Transcript
Official academic transcripts can be ordered online through MyUCLA. Transcript orders may not be faxed or sent electronically; these are not secure transmission methods and cannot safeguard personal data. Electronic PDF and mailed transcripts are processed through Parchment, the official UCLA transcript agent.
- Current students should order an official paper or electronic PDF academic transcript that doesn’t require special services through MyUCLA (UCLA Logon ID required).
- Noncurrent students without a UCLA Logon ID can order through Parchment (learner account required).
- Noncurrent students can also order through MyUCLA (after obtaining a UCLA Logon ID, if needed).
- An electronic PDF transcript is available to students who attended in 1980 and later.
- Transcript recipients able to receive an electronic PDF transcript are sent instructions on how to access it through a secure site. Once accessed, the recipient has 24 hours to save the transcript file.
- Students who require special transcript handling or services (such as a signature on envelope) must use a Transcript Order form.
- Students who require an application attachment (such as AACOMAS, PharmCAS, SOPHAS, etc.) must upload the attachment with their MyUCLA or Parchment order. The student CAS application ID is required.
- An electronic PDF transcript sent to AMCAS or LSAC does not require an attachment. The student LSAC or AMCAS ID is required.
Summer students from another UC campus do not need to order a transcript. An official UCLA transcript showing summer work is sent automatically to the home UC campus by the middle of October.
Good Student Auto Insurance Discount Verification
Students can use MyUCLA to print an academic transcript and attach it to their insurance forms. Students can also bring their insurance forms to the Registrar’s Office for official verification. A fee applies if special handling or mailing is requested.
Transcript-Related Fees and Payment
Most academic transcripts are available to UCLA students at no charge after payment of the Document Fee. There is no fee for an academic transcript sent by USPS first-class mail to a U.S. address. Fees for services and expedited delivery, and special handling, appear on the order form. Complete details appear on the transcript-related fees page. Fees are subject to change at any time.
- In-person orders by current students are billed to the BruinBill account.
- In-person orders with expedited processing or special handling by noncurrent students must be accompanied by a check or money order, payable to Regents-UC.
Submission and Delivery
Submit the completed form in person or by mail, with payment and attachments if applicable, to the Registrar’s Office student services windows.
Electronic or U.S. Postal Service delivery time is not included in processing time, and varies by delivery service and local area.